Sunday, May 31, 2009

Papa, Paparazzi.

I'm halfway through my POM already. WELL DONE CAUSE I TOTALLY DIDN'T WANT TO STUDY YESTERDAY. Biggest mistake. After I'm done, I shall do the POM online quiz that will end at 11pm tonight. OMG. Followed by POM test tomorrow at 11am. WHOA. Ok I shall admit that I don't really understand POM. So I think I'll barely pass my POM. DIE.

Photoboothing with my classmates at the TV corner in library made so much noise the security guard came .

PRETTY LIKE MAD. OK NO TIME/MONEY FOR SUCH STUFFS NOW. GOT TO STUDY LIKE MAD. BYE.

I'm done with my quiz BUT not done with revising cause durian king told me its easy and I actually had 4 minutes to spare after completing it. But I couldn't find anything on Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats in the POM notes!!! WHERE IS IT LA!!!!

I ought to stop editing posts but 3/4 into POM I realized how I'm not listening much during lectures and tutorials. I guess half to time was spent thinking why the hell am I studying something so unrelated to my course? -.- Fuck I had to retype this whole paragraph cause I lost my connection when I clicked publish post and SINGTEL FUCK YOU BETTER COME REPAIR MY INTERNET!!!! IT CRASHES LIKE EVERY 5 MINUTES AND I SWEAR ITS THE WORST THING CAUSE I HAVE TO FUCKING RESTART MY BROWSER TO MAKE IT WORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment