Sunday, June 21, 2009

Busy over nothing.

Done with IHT Field Trip Report, F&B Game Meat Assignment, about to finish my IHT group research.

I want a longer holiday. H1N1 do something already! Maybe I'll wake up to an SMS from TP tomorrow saying all classes have been cancelled?

Fucking watching Bai Wan Da Ge Xing on Channel 54 and THE FUCKING AH GUA WITH THE BABY PINK HAIR TAKES SO LONG TO COMPLETE ONE ROUND. ONE ROUND. FUCKING IRRITATING AND HE IS STILL SINGING . I don't know why I'm so angry over him but he just keeps talking with the host. _|_

The other day I met Wanting and Koontat to walk the stupid pasar malam at HG central and the bought durian over to my house to eat. They specially requested for one fraction of the shell so they can drink salt water from it, to reduce heatiness or something, which obviously doesn't work because Wanting nose bled. *roll eyes*

Ok after typing this stupid post the Ah Gua finally lost and the show ended. Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment