Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Change.

I'm going to change this layout when blogger finally solves this problem.

Oh yes the holidays are here. I've been waiting for this since forever. I mean I maybe fail a paper or two but I'm going to rest. Went back to school on Monday. Supposed to be there at 10am but overslept till 11.30am. I didn't even heard the alarm I set. It was nice to go back to school I guess. Too tired to do so much talking with everyone. Went for lunch at Hougang Mall and then visiting ION for the very first time. Its like a maze difficult to navigate around.

I have a mega ulcer near my lips and I can't help but keep biting it even though its kinda pain. Holidays end on 18 October I hope it'll never come. Owell. One and a half months to go. I need to sleep at normal time!!!



This guy makes the tightest mashups I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment